| QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY CITY POLICE STATION
The current building is inadequate for a modern police force and needs extensive renovation or replacement.
1. Should the current building be renovated?
2. Or should we build a new building?
3. If we choose to build, where should it be built?
4. If we build a new police station, what should we do with the old building?
|THE FACTS ON FOUR LIES
1. Kraft's voted to out-source EMS is costing U City $750,000 in annual revenue.
U City gives up about $700,000 of revenue but should also avoid up to $1.4 million in
2. Kraft threw a water bottle at a constituent.
While speaking with a constituent I threw an empty water bottle into a garbage can. The
discussion continued for another 15 minutes.
3. Kraft called a constituent an asshole.
No one heard anything.
The video is silent. The video is captioned with those words.
The video was created and edited by my opponent from the last election. The person in
question repeatedly made threatening remarks at City Hall which resulted in a police
4. "He defamed a constituent by saying that she had been convicted of assaulting my wife. Public records
confirm the woman was never even charged....""
Kathryn McKay was convicted and the conviction is on appeal. . The record speaks for itself.